Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturdays Game

You can laugh if you want but I have a "baseball bag" that I take to every game. I have diapers, wipes, water, coloring books, crayons, red vines, crackers and more.
Bryn is so cute. She starts in the chair coloring then always ends up on the ground like the picture above. So cute!!!
These pictures look almost the same. They are not. Can you tell me what is different??
It's lots of fun watching Ty play ball.

How cute are my girls. They get in their Dodger shirts each game to support there brother.
The green and black bag is my "baseball bag". Bryn always wants to carry her own chair.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle- the "Baseball Bag" is a MUST!! For the last 2 years we've converted to the "Baseball Backpacks" - each of my girls have one and they are on wheels, so they can carry it themselves! IT's great! Besides coloring books, barbies (or pet shops) we always have bubbles & sidewalk chalk too! You're kids are darling! It's too bad we don't live closer, it would be fun to get our kids together! Take care!

Kate said...

I think the bag is a great idea... especially if you have to get their an hour before the game even starts. There are lots of differences between the pictures, you can see his feet, his bat is lower, the guy on first can be seen better, etc. :)