Sunday, February 1, 2009

GO STEELERS!!!!






Go Steelers!!! Zack and Ty were so excited they won the super bowl. Everyone got in their/Dad's Steelers gear. We had nachos, pig in a blanket, Sobe's and more. For dinner we ate pasta salad and steak. We all had fun. I had a fireside in Valencia with Sister Julie Beck so I only saw the first quarter. Zack keep me posted through text message. I got my last one right as the meeting was starting.

Bryn loves to show the Touch Down sign. Lori said Zack and Ty got to loud during the game. Everyone had a good time.

GO STEELERS!! GO STEELERS!! GO STEELERS!! GO STEELERS!! and COLTS (i like)

3 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute! go steelers!! i love all the family garb!

p.s. michelle i like the colts too!

Hizzeather said...

ha ha...I was thinking of Zack on Superbowl Sunday. He's the only REAL Steelers fan that I know! :)

Shelly said...

Now that is true family togetherness. To be united in the cheering on of a winning football team!!! hahaha GREAT game!