Sunday, September 28, 2008

Olivia Pearl Coons

Ryan, Olivia and Christine Coons
Linda, Christine, Olivia and Diana (Vaughn Girls)
Christine feeding her miracle. Olivia is such a blessing.
Christine and Ryan Coons have been trying to have a baby for 10 years. In Sept. 07 Christine found out she was pregnant. All of our prayers and blessings have been answered. What faithful parents Olivia has. Through many trails they never gave up and knew one day they would be blessed.
Christine and I have been friends for over 30 years. I love Christine. She is a Christlike, loving, serves others daughter of God. I have learn much from Christine.
Ryan and Christine were glowing the whole weekend.

I know prayers are answered. Olivia is one of the witnesses that I know this.

1 comment:

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Thanks for sharing this great and wonderful event for the Coons family! We are also very happy for them and their miracle daughter!