Thursday, September 18, 2008

14th Month Old


So I realized today that Bryn is 14 months old . For the first year I tried to keep everyone posted on her growth. Since I got this GREAT picture of her today I thought I'd update you all on her.
She was walking around the house this morning wearing her laundry basket. It was funny.
Bryn is 23 lbs. Has 7 teeth with 3 more coming in right now. (she is slow in the teeth area)
She loves to laugh with Lori. Her and Lori play so well together. She loves to be out side, she loves playing in water, loves Mickey Mouse and friends, she gives great hugs and kisses, loves to dance with Lori, loves to say Touch Down! She loves to play soccer with Ty.
We love our Bryn!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

So cute... all she needs to have is a million clips in her hair to look just like you in your baby pictures!! LOVE HER! Thanks for all the posts... you are so on top of it... way to be!

Shelly said...

How funny! What is it with kids & laundry baskets? I think we all have worn them or played in them...

MEB said...

So cute. I love your new background. Way to go on switching it.