Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Having Fun in Colorado



Yes, this is my son Ty riding by himself. We just got these pictures. Dad & Mom Bird have a cabin in Arrowhead, CO mountains. They have been up there enjoying the cooler weather. Ty called today and said they were out riding when a big rain storm came. He got home wet but had fun. He is learning and becoming a great rider.
He is having lots of fun!! Yes, it makes me a little scared having him ride.
Zack says he'll be fine. :) I know he will. He looks so big in the first picture.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! He does look big. I am sure he is loving all of the adventures (riding in the rain, etc) he is having in Colorado. :)

The Borman Family said...

Holy cow Ty does really look so big. Ashlee just learned how to ride a 4 wheeler too! How fun that Ty can go visit gma and gpa. I bet he loves every minute of it! See you soon!

MEB said...

Holy Cow...he looks like a little man. I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you all next week.

Love you!

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Go TY! Definitely growing up too fast! How fun for TY and G & G Bird! Fun memories!