Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pinewood Derby......Last One :) :)


Ty's truck is the Dodger one. I am sure you could guess. :)
I am so glad that my son does not care if he wins or not. The last two years some of the boys loose it and start crying out of control when they do not win.
This was Ty's worst year. We did not take the time to make a car and then we were not going to be able to go anyway. They changed the date the last day and Ty decided he wanted to do it. This was a truck Zack made for me last year. (I was a den leader) Zack has been so busy at work that I helped get things together weight etc. Maybe that is why Ty came in dead last every time.
Thank You Ty for being such a good sport!!

2 comments:

MEB said...

Wow! I can't believe that is Ty's last pinewood derby! He is growing up so fast!

Kate said...

Pinewood Derby's ... gotta love them. :)