Saturday, February 13, 2010

Donating My Hair to Locks of Love...


I decided last summer that I wanted to grow my hair out and donate it to Locks of Love. (My cousin Ryan was doing the same thing) It's been fun. My Mom has been able to do some fun braids. I do like my long hair. I was a little scared when I went to see my cousin Emily to cut my hair. Once I got to seat in the jeep I was okay.
Thanks Emily!!
I love my short hair also. My Mom just sent my hair in. We sent a picture of me and they are suppose to send a picture of who gets my hair to me. I hope they do. I'd love to know.




4 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE the hair! I'm so proud of you & Ryan for growing out your hair then chopping it off!

MEB said...

I love your hair cut Lori girl! That is so nice of you to donate your hair. You will make someone else very happy! Love you!

Kate said...

Way to go! That is so great of you to do. I hope they send the picture of the person who gets to use your hair.

Rachel Barlow said...

Lori,

That's so nice of you to do that for someone! I hope you get a picture back, that will be cool to see who you helped! You look super cute girl!! Love ya!