Friday, November 28, 2008

Pro Baseball Player

Delmon Young grew up in Camarillo playing baseball with my brother Garrett. He and Garrett were/are best buddies. Delmon came by the house to see Brock. My parents had a small welcome home party for Brock on Friday.
Delmon plays for the Minnesota Twins. We love when the games are on TV. Ty thinks he is just the greatest. Ty always says "How cool is it that my uncle is his friend".

When my nephew TJ found out that there was going to me a Pro Baseball player at Grandpa's house he could not stop moving. He was so EXCITED! So was Ty. The last picture we have of Delmon and Ty was when he was 3 years old.

Ty and Delmon



Delmon and TJ Barlow (Todd's son)

Garrett and Delmon. They use to be close in height. Sorry Garrett.


Garrett, Todd and Delmon

3 comments:

Kate said...

The little boys were so excited! I am glad we got the pictures with Delmon for them.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MEB said...

That was so fun for Ty and TJ to get to see Delmon and so nice of Delmon to stop by the house.