Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Anna, Lori, Brock & Garrett

Part of our Birthday Party we went to the park to play.
The girls are two of my cute nieces. Carly - yellow shirt (McKay's) Hallie - blue shirt (Todd's)
and then my two cute daughters. Bryn and Lori
Mac - Man was having fun bowling. (McKay's son)

Lori and Mac bowling. This is were our Party started.
How cute is this picture. Aunt Melinda, Bryn, Erin and Brady (two of Ginger C.'s kids)
Birthday group blowing out all the candles.
Princess of course is our theme.
Ty, Bryn and Lori playing at the park. I have cute kids!!!
All the kids at the party. All the Barlow Grandchildren and Jason and Ginger's children.
We all had lots of fun. We had dinner at In and Out.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love the picture at the park. Love big families!! :)

MEB said...

That was SO much fun! I am glad the Clinton's got to come with us.