Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scorpions vs. Ghost Riders

When you first look at the chair you'd think it is full of blankets. BUT...
It's really Lori. The kids and I stayed at the Hotel last night. (we all needed sleep and Zack was going to kill the rat at our house) When we woke up it was cold and windy. I had pants for Bryn and sweatshirts for the girls. When Zack came with pants for Lori and warmer clothes this is what he found. We had to get to the game to get Ty there in time.
Ty is in the top right corner. I did not get good pictures this week.
Ty's team won 2 to 1. The team they played is the one they scrimmage a lot.

Zack could not find Bryn's coat so he brought some of Lori's sweat shirts. It had started to rain and it was cold so I put Bryn on the back sit while Zack and I loaded the back of the van. This is what we found. She did not want to move up front to her sit.

3 comments:

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Such fun memories to have of the children! Thanks!

Alisa said...

Love the picture of Lori! It made me laugh!

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute! btw...i really wish i could come see lori dance but i can't!! please video tape it or something!!!