Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween....

Ty and Lori with the help of Zack carved pumpkins. They had lots of fun.
We had a dinner, games and trunk or treating with our ward and the others in our building. I put on this activity then I was release from Activities Committee the following Sunday. (I guess I did not a great job. Ha Ha. The needed me in Scouts and I cannot keep up three big callings)

Lori with Britanna Busby. She is a good friend of the families and one of my kids favorite babysitters.


Our "Ariel" Lori got to wear make up and lip stick she was so excited. She wants to wear it everyday since.



Our "Angel" Bryn was our sick Angel. She did not go since she had been throwing up for days. She wanted to wear her costume so we let her.




The whole family dressed up this year. I was a Dodger Fan, Zack from the "Biggest Loser", Ty was "#8 Brock Barlow" he loved his costume. Lori was "Ariel" and Bryn an "Angel"





2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my word... everyone is just too cute! Love the Brock outfit, love the Ariel and Love the angel. I happen to also be a big fan of the Biggest Loser as well! :) Looks like lots of fun. Good thing you got released from at least one of the three callings...

MEB said...

What cute costumes!