Monday, January 7, 2008

Lori's Christmas Dance Class





Lori started taking a dance class through our parks and rec. the first of Dec.
She has had 3 classes and loves it.
On Dec. 19th. They had there Christmas Performance. Each girl was suppose to wear their Christmas Dress. Lori did not want to because her skit "does not spin big". She wanted to wear her Christmas shirt and jean skirt.
I video taped the dance. She was way cute and loves to watch herself in the mirror. (my Dad said I use to look in the mirror all the time also.)
She starts dance again this week and cannot wait.
We love our Lori!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! She is too cute! Can you upload any of the video to the blog? I would love to see it. So fun that she is in dance.

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Agreed with Kate's comments. So fun that you are sharing these cute pictures!

Alisa said...

Oh, my word! That is so cute! And YES, you do like the mirror! :)