Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School



 Ty's 2nd day of High School and 1st day of 8th grade, Lori's 3rd and Bryn in Kindergarten.


 This pictures was after Ty had left for school.
 Lori in front of her class room.  She has Mrs. Martin
 Bryn in front of her class room.  She has Mrs. New
Bryn putting her back pack away.  She is SOOOO happy to start school.  When I picked Bryn up from school she said "Mom I did not miss you, I did not even think about you I was having so much fun. Sorry if that hurts you."  She is so cute!!!
Reed is missing his siblings.  He always says there names and says "Now, Come".

Aunt Leanne -- Girls pick out these shirts and said "Leanne will love them, she said this color is in style"  When they wear them today they said I hope Leanne gets to see a picture. :-)

No comments: