Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Lori!!





Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter. Lori is so fun to have around. She is always smiling, laughing and such a big helper to me. I sure love you Lori!!
Lori's birthday was one busy day. We opened gifts at 7:30am, then school, homework, dinner at In n Out, dessert at Berry Star (frozen yogert), soccer awards, Zack's softball game and of course she wanted to play dress up with her new dresses from Aunt Shelly. The girls quickly showered and had 15 mins. to play. They went to bed at 9:15pm. She had a fun day.
The weekend before we had a party in Camarillo with Grandma Barlow, some of her Barlow aunts and friends. We went to the movie Tangled. Then had cake and ice cream with all of the Barlows.
I LOVE YOU LORI so glad you are my daughter!!

No comments: