Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hospital Days.....


The kids thought it was so fun getting their visitor passes that had Big Sister and Big Brother on them. It help make them feel special.
Since I was in the Hospital on Zack's birthday and the kids were with my parents in Camarillo we celebrated today. I am still in the hospital. Dad and Mom Bird are in town now watching the kids. They brought a Costco Cake (one of Zack's favorite) to the hospital, along with the gifts the kids got while in Camarillo. We had our own little party. Our nurse also enjoyed some chocolate cake. :)
My kids are missing me as I them. Today's visit the girls just wanted to lay with me. Zack got this cute picture of them.
7-28-10 --- So my water broke today at 12am. Zack took this picture so I could have a before picture. Not very cute but oh well. Found out I'll be in the hospital until our little man comes. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!




No comments: