Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!

When I got home this what the family room looked like. Candy, Candy!!!!!
We did one pumpkins for all three kids this year.
Harry Potter and Fancy Nancy
Fancy Nancy -- young. :)
Harry Potter and two Fancy Nancy's
Our ward Halloween party. I was in charge again this year. Third year in a row. I am hoping I am not asked to do it next year. :)
Harry Potter -- G&G Bird, Thanks for sending the scarf.
Harry Potter and Fancy Nancy's

Such cute girls. They were Fancy Nancy from a children's book that they love. Bryn loves to do everything the Lori does. So much fun!!

4 comments:

MEB said...

Super cute costumes! Ty makes a great Harry Potter and the girls are so cute as Fancy Nancy. I am glad the party turned out great!

Kate said...

Love the costums. You all look great!! If you keep doing a great job on the party... I am sure they will ask again. :) Oh well, it's not like you could do a bad job. Way to be Michelle.

Shelly said...

Looks like everyone had fun. The kids look great!

Lonni said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! Michelle! I ran into a most wonderful former bishop today: Dale Thompson! When I told him we spent the last 3 years in Palmdale He told me you're related to him through his son-in-law! What a small world! We just think the world of you guys! Take care!
Lonni