Thursday, September 3, 2009

Putting Our Feet in the Sand



Ty had to get in the water. When he came out his pockets were full of sand. This picture is of Ty trying to get all the sand out of his pockets.
In this picture he was only going to get his feet wet. Well that was the end of it. Ty loves the ocean.
Melinda and Lori -- enjoying a walk along the water.
Ty just had to get in. Clothes and all. :)
Bryn, Melinda and Michelle
Ty, Melinda, Bryn and Lori -- I love the Beach. Just not all the sand in the car. :)
I love this picture. Priceless!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

So fun! Love that last picture too. Melinda had tons of fun being at home and with all of you... I am jealous!

MEB said...

Oh man-the only reason I am okay with these pictures is because they are with your kids. :) Thanks for picking me up and taking me to the beach. I had SO much fun! Love you!