Friday, July 3, 2009

Goin Ridin.....

The sheep are crossing the road. We had to sit there and wait for them. They would not move. Zack pushed the gas real hard and got them moving. :)
My wonderful 4 wheeler keep stalling when I stop to take a picture. I was not longer allowed to take a picture. Shelly took my camera. :) This is Zack helping me get it started again.
Hello Sheep...... there were tons of them.
Ty was loving this. Zack let him drive. :)
View from the top of the mountain.
Zack and Ty
Shelly, Ty and Zack -- we are all going on a ride.
See the Deer? This was one of the beautiful sights we saw on ride.

Shelly Bird
Zack and Ty -- with me going on this ride Ty did not get his own 4 wheeler. He learned how to ride last summer and just loves it.

1 comment:

lorraine said...

So FUN!Do you think I could control the 4 wheeler? Great family fun!