Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cousin Time




Alisa, Carly and Anna came out to see one of Ty's Basketball games. Little did Alisa know that she would be watching 4 of her nieces that morning. I had our Annual Relief Society Celebration that morning. (I am the Enrichment leader) I was gone all morning.
I missed Ty's last game. It was pretty cold out side so I thought it would be fun to play the Wii.
Ty along with the girls played. Anna got the hang of it right away. They played bowling. Carly liked to cheer better. Alisa took her place so they were on a team now.
They had lots of fun. It was great to see my sister Alisa and her weird moves. She did great though.
Lori had so much fun having Anna and Carly come to her house.

4 comments:

MEB said...

Looks like fun. The Wii can be so addicting. :)

Kate said...

Looks like fun. Glad they all had a chance to play together.

The Borman Family said...

So nice to have your sister come visit and jump in on the fun for you. Enrichment leader?! When do you think you will get an easy calling? Like Sunbeam teacher? Probably never! But maybe enrichment leader is easier than Sunbeams. I guess it depends on the person.

The Borman Family said...

Oh and the quilt for Ruby turned out sooo cute! Those are great pics of it.