Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love you Todd!!!

Thursday we were able to go on base. Chelsea had a soccer game. We got to see Todd while there. They were getting ready for a new Commander to their Base.
Todd says he does not smile. I feel like I got a pretty good one. I love you Partner!!
Todd I just want to thank you for being my brother, for loving me, for serving our Country and help protecting each one of us. You are a GREAT MAN!!!! Todd was in full "Blue" uniform on Friday when the new Commander came. What a good looking brother I have.
What a GOOD looking family. Families Can Be Together Forever!!!

4 comments:

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

This is wonderful!! Thanks, this Mom loves the pictures and would like a copy!! I agree with all you said!!!

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

This is wonderful!! Thanks, this Mom loves the pictures and would like a copy!! I agree with all you said!!!

Kate said...

Look at you blogging away! That is great! I love seeing pictures of Todd's family, thanks!

MEB said...

So fun to see Todd in action.