Saturday, May 24, 2008

10 Months

I know I the Mom but I think Bryn is Beautiful. I love her smile. She is such a joy to have. She is getting around so well. As you saw earlier on our blog she is walking around with her toy. She loves walking. In the last two days she is balancing more also. She has had 4 top teeth all coming in. One cut through while we were in Colorado and the other 3 cut through on May 16th. She is getting lots of hair and it's coming in blonde. Zack and I think she is looking more and more like Ty did at this age. She is a really good baby. She has a lot a patience. She does not cry much. (which I love)
I thought I'd show a picture of her teeth. Lori had her laughing really hard that's how I got this picture.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how much she is changing. I agree, she is beautiful. Love her smile, eyes and her hair that is coming in. Funny how all the dark haired Barlow's are producing toe heads. They sure are cute!

MEB said...

She does look so much like Ty (at least from the pictures I saw of Ty while I was on my mission. I am excited you might be coming to Utah. It will be fun to see you guys.

Rachel Barlow said...

how is it possible that our family got blessed with the 9 cutest kids!!!!! and more to come!! :):)

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

This past year has flown by! Bryn will soon be 1 year old along with her two cousins! She will love the picture of her teeth in her wedding pictures!