Sunday, April 20, 2008

Matching Anna


We have once again moved into bigger clothes for Bryn. She is wearing 12 months to 18 months. The box we just open had the perfect season this time for Bryn to wear. It has been nice on our wallet.
When I was getting Bryn ready this morning Lori said Mom Bryn is twins with Anna. I asked her what she meant. She said Anna has the same dress as Bryn. Then I remembered Dad and Mom got the girls matching dresses from Hawaii several years ago.
So Anna this is a shout out to you that Bryn was matching you today. :) Bryn loves you Anna!!!

7 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

adorable picture!!

Kate said...

She keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Shelly said...

It's about time you guys post some more pictures! SOOO cute! I can't wait to see all of you this weekend.

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKay and Rachel said...

Anna loves it! This dress is probably her all time favorite item of clothing. Probably because she still wears it! It started at her ankles and is now above her knees. Once in a while she will let Carly wear it. So fun! I can't believe how big Bryn is!

MEB said...

what a cute picture! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Corrine Barlow said...

I LOVE this picture. You captured her personality.