Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Part II

So I changed the original part 2 to part 1 1/2 and made this post Halloween part II. So if your looking for the original part II then look to part 1 1/2 but if you want the new part II then look here and you will be in the right place. However, if you want part I then go to part I. I promise that I, II or now I 1/2, and II which was non existent, will bring you halloween joy and mind clarity....Like this paragraph :-)

Ty and Zack dressed up for work and school -- Halloween!
(shirt designed by Zachary Bird; and produced by Zachary Bird and Michelle Bird; and amazed by all!!!)
Bryn as piglet!

The family and the costumes before Trick or Treating

Ty and Lori with their pumpkins on Halloween!!

5 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute!! looks like fun! i love zack's costume!!

Rachel Barlow said...

zack definitly wrote the opening paragraph...it was funny!! if it was michelle then i'm way impressed!! :D

Kate said...

Zack- the shirt looks great!! Thanks for all the fun halloween pictures! So Fun!

McKay and Rachel said...

You guys look great! Love the costumes.

Garrett said...

Nice costumes. I love Lori's pumpkin.