Friday, September 7, 2007

First day of 3rd Grade

Can you believe it Ty is in third grade. I can remember 3rd grade myself. I was called machine gun because of my laugh. I had a man as my teacher. We all thought that how weird. My friends and I use to make glue figures. Anyone else do that?
Ty was very excited about this year. So different from last year. He came home saying it was the greatest day ever. One of the things he loves is his teacher is like him and his parents. She is always hot. So she has the A/C on all day. Last year he said he was hot and wet most of the day. Anyway it made us laugh. This is Ty's new cool back pack. As Ty says. One of the older boys at church has one and so they are way cool, so Ty just had to have one. It did help that his other one was shot and he really did need a new bag.

2 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute!! gotta have the cool stuff!! i totally remember 3rd grade!! ( i know it was as long ago as yours...but you know! :D) crazy i can't beleive he's that old!!!

Corrine Barlow said...

Are those bags really called back packs? Sorry Michelle, I do not remember glue people.