Thursday, August 23, 2007

Let's see if anyone reads this..


Day 2 of the Blog experiment:


Well, after hunkering down the enemy is close at hand. Losing all of those men has been tough but we still have Koslowski, Jones, Hipski, and myself. In our planning sessions we feel that if we can just wait until it's hot enough the enemy will come out for water. When they do we will be ready. My only worry is that Jones may be getting a bit stir crazy and that can lead to mistakes. If only that deer hadn't been so viscious we would never have lost Jenkins. Oh the day they need water: we will win!!

6 comments:

McKay and Rachel said...

This must be from a movie because I have no idea what you are saying. I did read it though!

Rachel Barlow said...

haha!! i have no clue where it's from either, but i love it! and i love the picture!!

Rachel Barlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corrine Barlow said...

I read it yesterday too.

Shelly said...

I loved it! Very creative and I could totally relate it to the crime fighting duo in the picture.

MEB said...

Of course I have no idea where that is from, but I love the picture!